Seville Tapas Night Walking Tour
Sample Spanish nightlife and Seville's tasty tapas on an evening tapas walking tour that will tantalize your taste buds! Led by an entertaining local guide, this tour will help you discover the magic of Seville on an unforgettable and authentic foody adventure. You'll visit Seville's tucked-away corners and feast on tasty treats you would never discover on your own, leaving you with a lasting feeling for Seville and its people!
You'll visit four traditional bars to try a great variety of authentic Spanish and Andalusian delicacies. Your first drink and tapas at the first bar are included. You can then choose how much or how little you'd like to eat and drink at the other bars/restaurants, For a satisfying night out you should expect to spend around 30 euros per person.
Along the way, your guide will explain the traditions behind Seville's food and wine, provide fascinating facts about Seville's history, culture and customs and point out some of the city's stunning sights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Drink and Tapas in the first bar (no hard liquor)
- Guided visit to 4 bars/restaurants
- Assistance with language translation
- Advice on Spanish food and beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
On this tapas walking tour you'll visit four traditional bars/restaurants to try a great variety of authentic Spanish and Andalusian delicacies. It might be Iberian pork loin, battered seaweed from Cadiz, succulent beef cheeks, sherry from Jerez or a refreshing beer. The tour price includes your first drink and tapas at the first bar you'll visit. You can then choose how much or how little you'd like to eat and drink at the other bars/restaurants you'll visit on the evening walking tour. For a satisfying night out you should expect to spend around 30 euros per person.
Along the way, your English-speaking guide will explain the traditions behind Seville's food and wine, and advise on local specialties. Your local guide will also assist with language and translation, and provide fascinating facts about Seville's history, culture and customs while pointing out some of the city's stunning sights and giving you hot tips for the rest of your stay.
As the average maximum group size is eight people, you will enjoy a unique personalized experience on this special evening walking tour of Seville's fabulous tapas bars and restaurants. It's the perfect way to discover the city, in what we believe is the best way possible - eating and drinking like a local
First stop: A great place to start the evening trying the specialties of cured Iberian pork loin, whisky marinated steak, potato salad, all washed down with a refreshing beer or "tinto de verano" (red wine of the summer)!
Second Stop: A very traditional bar with bulls´ heads on the wall specialising in products from Cadiz. Here you might try battered seaweed, or shrimp fritters accompanied by a light "fino" or "manzanilla" Sherry .
Next stop: This intimate bar gives you a real taste of Seville, with it huge clay wine jars and barrels, which the locals gather round in their hoards. Here your guide will help you to really get into the busy tapas scene - just stick your elbows out! On the board there is list of a huge selection of "tapas" which varies according to the day and season, so you will get to try the best and the freshest delicacies.
Final stop: A chance to sit down and try the bet food and drink in a more relaxed fashion, while you go over all you have eaten, drunk and seen, and pick your guide's brain on any information you might need. Here you might end off with some of the famous Iberian ham, grilled mushrooms or battered aubergine, with a good glass of wine.
After this the night is yours! Your guide will point you towards the meeting point, hotels or transport or give you suggestions on where to carry on your night (perhaps with an after-dinner drink with great views over the "Giralda").
The above itinerary is an example only and subject to change
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Av. de la Constitución, 13A, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Plaza Venerables, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please leave a local contact number (hotel or mobile with country code) at time of booking
- Please note that some tapas will be shared with other travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.