Seville traditional Wine and Tapas tour- by OhMyGoodGuide
Join our Sevilla Wine and Tapas tour to discover everything about Spain's food and wine. Visit 3 different taverns or wineries and at the end, as a special offer, we can take you to the best café/ ice cream shop. this tour includes the oldest bar in Seville, Founded 350 years ago. Taste Sevilla’s famous orange wine, sherry, and vermouth!
When moving from one winery to the next, our guide will unveil the history of
some top sights of Seville like the Cathedral, Iglesias de Santa Catalina, Iglesia de Santa Maria and so on.
What about food?
Immerse in the local atmosphere of a real Andalusian tavern
where you will taste different homemade tapas. We’ll tell you the history
behind each dish and, for those who like cooking, we’ll provide the recipes to
make those dishes at home!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Explore the oldest bar in Seville.
- Get some information about some Spanish tapas and wines that you will try.
- Try different varieties of homemade tapas
- Enjoy 3 glasses of local wine and vermouth.
- Taste new flavours and learn traditional Spanish Recipes to make at home
- Get tips from a local guide for the rest of your stay.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calle Gerona, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
El Rinconcillo ( The oldest bar in Seville)
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Church of Santa Catalina, Calle Alhondiga, s/n, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
It is one of the primitive parishes of the city of Seville, originally from the thirteenth century
Pass By: Plaza de San Leandro s/n, 41003 Seville Spain
San Leandro square and church
Stop At: Bodega La Aurora, Calle Pérez Galdós, 9, Bajo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Founded in 1913 by Francisco Portales.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Iglesia de Santa Maria la Blanca, Santa Maria la Blanca, 5 Casco Histórico, 41004 Seville Spain
It's better known as Santa Maria la Blanca.An example of Andalusian architecture.
Stop At: Taberna Álvaro Peregil, Calle Mateos Gago, 22, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
It is owned by Alvaro Peregil who is the son of the late flamenco singer Pepe Peregil.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
It is a Roman Catholic Cathedral inSeville.
Departure Point :Calle Gerona, 40, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Catedral de Sevilla, Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.