Seville Walking Tour by Antonio Doblas & team
Live commentaries by a licensed Tour Guide of Sevilla with 25 years of experience, history, legends, traditions, gastronomy, all about Sevilla. The best first contact with the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Licensed Tour Guide during 2 hours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sevilla, Seville Spain
During aprox. 2 hours we will discove on foot the most important monuments of the city of Sevilla. we will admire the Giralda Tower, the Cathedral of Santa Maria, the Royal Alcazar, the Archives of the Indies, the Guadalquivir river with the GoldenTower, the Hotel Alfonso XIII, San Telmo Palace, "El Cid Monument", Maria Luisa Park and finishing at the Spanish Square.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :La Giralda, Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Plaza de España, 41013 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.