Seville Wine & Gourmet Tapas Tour
Far from the most touristic areas and the typical tapas crawls, this adventure is perfect for the most exquisite foodies. A few tapas appetizers followed by a gastronomic dinner with wine pairing in one of the greatest local restaurant in the city. Our expert will guide you through a world of new tastes and new flavours, with dishes and drinks that you wouldn't have discovered by yourself. This tour has it all, culture, fine gastronomy, local insights and a great time around the table. Four hours of absolute delight!
HEALTH AND SAFETY (COVID 19)
Our groups are limited to 6 people to ensure the required social distancing. All team members will be following a strict health and security protocol to ensure a safe tour. All tour members (guides and clients) will be wearing the necessary PEE. We guarantee that all bars we work with respect the mandatory health measures. Our groups are provided with a dedicated space to enjoy food. Antibacterial gels will be available in each stop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 2 tapas stops + 1 gastronomic dinner.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine pairing and special drinks
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This 3-stop food tour in Seville consists of 2 stops for tapas + 1 stop for a gastronomic dinner. This food tour is a once in a life experience where you will discover in one evening the most traditional bodegas and also some of the most elaborated and vibrant food in the city. All of that paired with wines and special drinks. We will start the adventure with 2 very authentic bodegas where will have some tapas appetizers and drinks and learn about the local way to "tapas crawl", but this is just the beginning.... After that little warm up, we will take you to one of the most exclusive and nicest restaurants in the city where you will enjoy an amazing degustation menu paired with some delicious wines. In other words, we will have an amazing overview of the local gastronomy from its most simple and traditional expression to its most elaborated. In all this food adventure you will be hosted by a food expert who will beautifully introduce you to each place, dish and wine for the best food experience possible far from the touristic places. Where the locals go, we go!
• Adobo - Local dish of fried fish
• Salmorejo - Local cold tomatoe soup
• Cured ham - Black label cured ham
• Croquetas - Croquetas
• Carrillada Ibérica - Local stew made of the cheek of the pork
• Secret Degustation menu paired with wine - Balanced degustation menu paired with wine
Departure Point :Calle Laraña, 2, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :7:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- HEALTH & SAFETY COVID19 Our groups are limited to 6 people to ensure the required social distancing. All team members will be following the health and security protocol to ensure a safe tour. Our groups are provided with a dedicated space in each stop.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.