Seward Shore Excursion: Resurrection Bay Cruise Including Lunch on Fox Island
Swap Seward’s cruise terminal for the raw beauty of Resurrection Bay on this 5-hour shore excursion. From your comfortable spot aboard a small cruise boat, gaze out over the icy waters as you glide past snowy mountains, colossal glaciers and jagged cliffs. With an expert wildlife guide, learn about the area’s native fauna and look out for whales, otters, puffins and other wildlife. Then enjoy a delicious lunch served in our exclusive dining lodge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert wildlife guide
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Resurrection Bay
What's excluded :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Resurrection Bay, Seward, AK
Disembark your ship at Seward cruise terminal, then make your own way to Seward Small Boat Harbor; a courtesy shuttle service is available. Meet your expert wildlife guide, then hop aboard your cruise boat and take a seat either inside or on the open-air top deck. As your boat slips away from land, take in stunning views of snowcapped mountains, craggy cliffs and shocking blue glaciers, including mammoth Bear Glacier. Should you wish, there’s also an onboard bar where you can buy refreshments. After an hour, come to a stop by Fox Island, a remote islet that boasts luscious rainforests, skipping stone beaches and secluded coves. Step ashore with your guide and, depending on the option selected, head inside a cozy lodge for a scrumptious lunch. As you eat, watch a fascinating presentation by a National Park Ranger. After lunch, round off your visit with an hour of free time at ‘skipping stone’ beach. Then head back to your boat for your return journey across Resurrection Bay.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Bear Glacier, Seward, AK
View Bear Glacier, the Harding Icefield's largest glacier within Kenai Fjords National Park.
Pass By: Kenai Fjords National Park, Kenai Fjords National Park, Alaska
Pass through the majestic Kenai Fjords National Park.
Departure Point :Kenai Fjords Tours, 1304 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.