Gusar is the northernmost settlement of the country (from large cities), it has about 90,500 people, and the direct distance to Baku is 180 km. People settled in this area from the end of the 2nd millennium BC. There are many monuments and attractions of different eras. If we consider folk crafts, then the most widespread is carpet weaving, in particular, the creation of lint-free carpets. Such products are created either in home machines or in the city center. There is located a large weaving shop with a unique feature – inside it, and there is the largest (ten-person) looms in all of Azerbaijan.
Gusar region annually attracts a huge number of lovers of alpine skiing. Here, not far from the city, is located the most popular winter-summer resort, “Shahdag.”
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-off
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Professional Driver Service
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Personal Expenses
- Activities in Shahdag Mountain Resort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Qusar, Azerbaijan
The city of Gusar immediately greets guests with crystal-clear mountain air and incredible panoramas, from which it takes its breath away. Because of its geographical position, this city is called the “Northern Gate,” which leads to neighboring Dagestan.
Stop At: Shahdag Mountain Resort, Gusar-Laza Road KM 29, Qusar Azerbaijan
In winter, it is a ski resort, and in summer it is a hostel, which is located in the lap of the Caucasus Mountains. In Azerbaijan, Shahdag became the first ski resort.
After all, not only those who want to go skiing and snowboarding go to the complex but also those who want to show their children the snowy slopes, breathe in the fresh mountain air and drink coffee on the restaurant’s veranda.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any hotel inside of the city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.