Shakespeare London Walking Tour
Literature buffs and drama fans will thrill to this Shakespearean tour on the North bank of the Thames, guided by a former professional actor. Learn about Shakespeare’s London: his friends, his work colleagues, the places he knew.
Travel back in time to Tudor London on a walking tour with an actor/guide
See sights linked to the Bard as you explore the City of London
As you learn about the dramatist’s London life, your guide will perform some of the famous Speeches
Visit locations of Shakespeare houses, plus see where 'Othello,' 'Macbeth,' and 'King Lear' were written
Whole sections on Shakespeare’s religion, sexuality and vocabulary
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide/actor
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blackfriars Bridge, London England
Tour starting point
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Silk Street Barbican Centre, London EC2Y 8DS England
End of the tour
Departure Point :Blackfriars Station, 179 Queen Victoria St, London EC4V 4DY, UK
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Aldersgate St, Barbican, London EC1A 4JA, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour will go ahead come rain or shine, so please wear comfortable and weather appropriate walking shoes and clothing.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Your guide will be wearing a face mask, and whilst stationery all guests will need to wear them as well. your guide will have an Amplifier & microphone. Hand sanitiser available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.