Shakespeare's Italy Virtual Experience
Did you know that 1/4 of all of Shakespeare’s plays are set in Italy? Have you ever heard of Juliet’s club in Verona or crossed Ponte di Rialto?
These places are described so wonderfully by Shakespeare in his plays, but ‘all that glistens is not gold’.
Learn the shocking truths behind the romance & unlock the history behind the scandals.
From the comfort of your coach we will start by exploring the explosive streets of Sicily, the setting of the the Tempest and Much Ado About Nothing. We then virtually set sail to the capital of Italy, backdrop of Shakespeare’s 4 Roman plays.
Finally in fair Verona, where we lay our scene, we travel to the city where civil blood makes civil hands unclean, the backdrop of the most famous love story in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Italy, Italy
You will see and learn about Shakespeare's Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :London, UK
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Experience this Virtual tour from the safety of your own home.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.