Shanghai Maglev Train Station Private Transfer from City Area
Enjoy the easy and exclusive private transfer from your Shanghai hotel to Maglev train station at Longyang road. Travel with your own professional friendly driver. Flexible departure caters to your own schedule, different sizes of vehicles from 5 seats to 35 seats cater to different No.s of groups all with spacious boot space for luggage storage.
per adult from
30 to 50 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned and comfortable car
- Private door to door transfer
- Professional local driver
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a convenient door to door private transfer service from your Shanghai city area to Maglev Train station at Longyang road where you will take the super fast magnetic train ( Speed about 300km to 430km/hour) to the Pudong Airport. Your private driver will hold your name sign waiting for you at your Shanghai hotel (Exact pick up time will be confirmed with you once the booking is made). Your driver is with basic English skill but he will be well informed of the pickup and drop off locations. An English-speaking assistant is available to assist over the phone if needed during the transfer.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/13/2020 - 7/27/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Shanghai, China -
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.