Shanghai Night Bike Tour
See Shanghai come alive on this nighttime bike tour with a friendly, knowledgeable guide. Navigate the city streets and explore diverse neighborhoods and sites including Xintiandi, the Shanghai French Concession, Nanjing Road and the Bund, where you’ll catch amazing views of the dazzling skyline. Along the way, your guide will share stories of the landmarks you see.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English speaking guide
- Bike and helmet rental
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jade Buddha Temple, 170 An Yuan Road, Shanghai China
Meet your guide at 18:00 pm at the entrance of Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple to receive your bike and helmet. You’ll then discover this colorful metropolis’ vibrant atmosphere on an 11-mile (18 km) bike tour.
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Cruise through the Shanghai French Concession, an area owned by the French in the 19th and 20th centuries. Relish the quaint European charm as you pass terraced cafés and Catholic churches, and bike along Tianzifang (Taikang Road), an arts and crafts enclave comprising a labyrinth of neighborhood alleyways.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xintiandi, Lane 181, Taicang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200021 China
Venture through a similar area, Xintiandi, whose pedestrian lanes offer some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment in Shanghai. From here, head toward the Bund, where you’ll catch spectacular views of the dazzling cityscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Bund, The Bund, Shanghai
Pedal along Shanghai Old Street and Nanjing Road and reach the famous Bund, a waterfront area in central Shanghai along the western bank of the Huangpu River. You’ll also visit People’s Square before returning to Jade Buddha Temple. Throughout your tour, your guide will teach you about the neighborhoods and landmarks you see.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jade Buddha Temple, 170 An Yuan Lu, Jingan Qu, China
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children under 6 are provided a child bike seat; children between 6 and 16 are provided their own child bikes
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.