Shanghai Private Night Tour with Dim Sum Dinner
This exclusive private amazing Shanghai City night tour is specially designed for you and your travel party. See the city when it's lit up at night which include the Old Town light show, Shanghai Bund, Pudong Skylines etc., up to your choice. In addition enjoy a delightful local dim sum dinner and experience the memorable Shanghai night with the companion of a local friendly guide.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(Only for hotels located in downtown area, pick up does not include the hotel in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang ,Qingpu ,Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas, if your hotel is not in the downtown your guide will give you the instruction to meet at the downtown point)
- Local tasty dinner
- Private driver and car
- Professional guide
- VIP cruise ticket (If tour option is booked).
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Tower
- Entry/Admission - Huangpu River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yu Garden Light Show, Yu Garden, No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai China
Meet the local great guide at your central Shanghai hotel. Travel by private, comfortable vehicle to the local well selected restaurant. Be ready to enjoy a delightful dim sum dinner that include the famous Shanghai soup dumpling along with other recommended vegies or meat dish based on your own dietary requests. After the wonderful dinner, follow your guide and enjoy the nice walk around the Old Town area/ Yu Garden Bazaar when it’s fully illuminated at night .Take in the charming light show and buildings bathed in twinkling gold lights, and cross the lucky ‘Nine Zigzag' bridge, as your guide shares insight into local culture, custom and history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Make a stop at the Bund area. Stroll along the riverside to enjoy the stunning views of the old and modern buildings along the east and west banks of the Huangpu River. Soak up the fantastic lights that make Shanghai night a special experience. Admire the world class buildings such Jinmao Tower, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center, Shanghai Tower and other skyscrapers along the river front.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Shanghai Tower, No479 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
If you book the " Tour with Dinner & Top Tower" ticket, you will have the opportunity to choose one of the best top observation deck at Shanghai Tower or Oriental Pearl TV Tower , Or Jinmao Tower or Shanghai World Financial Tower ) and enjoy a spectacular view of the mega Shanghai city at night.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Huangpu River, Headstreams from Dianshan Lake, Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201700 China
If you book " Tour with Dinner & VIP Cruise" , you will then enjoy a relaxing night river cruise by sit in the VIP area of the cruise boat and take in the best view of the lights while cruising along Huangpu river.
After the wonderful night tour you will be transfered back to your downtown Shanghai hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided for anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise your pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.