Shanghai - Yesterday and Today, from a Water Town to an International City
1) An Excellent English-speaking guide fully knowledgeable about Shanghai's past and today.
2) An excellent private driver who has 100% safety records.
3) Find out how Shanghai turned herself from an ancient watertown to a modern and large international city.
4) Gourmet lunch is included to taste Shanghai's best food.
5) No shopping. Guaranteed! That's how we stand out the competition.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Gourmet Shanghai lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bund City Sculptures, Jinling Dong Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200001 China
The Bund is a waterfront and it is the #1 symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. It affords marvelous views across the river of the Pudong district and its numerous towers. The most famous and attractive sight which is at the west side of the Bund is the 52 various buildings of different architectural styles including Gothic, Baroque, Romanesque, Classicism, and the Renaissance. At night the Bund and the surrounding skyscrapers are all lit up, making for a fabulous night on the town!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road), Nanjing East Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Shanghai’s premier shopping street. Open-air bars, abstract sculptures, and lingering sounds from street musicians enhance evening strolls. A trackless sightseeing train provides a comfortable tour of the night-transformed pedestrian street. Flashing neon signs illuminate the magnificent buildings and spangle the night skyline of this lively city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, No.36 Meizhou Road, Qingpu District Zhujiajiao Town, Shanghai 201713 China
Zhujiajiao is an old Watertown well well-known throughout the nation, with a background of greater than 1700 years. Gifted with an additional stylish name - 'Pearl Stream' - the little community is the best-preserved amongst the four senior communities in Shanghai. Distinct old bridges throughout gurgling streams, tiny rivers shaded by willow trees, and also homes with yards connected all transportation individuals that have been living among the bustle as well as the hustle of the contemporary large city to a new globe packed with classical times, recreation, and also peace.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2/9/2020 - 7/23/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.