Shantaram Tour In Mumbai
In the early 80s, Gregory David Roberts an armed robber and heroin addict escaped from an Australian prison to India, where he lived in a Bombay slum. there he established a free health clinic and street soldier. He found time to learn Hindi and Marathi fall in love and spend time being worked over in an Indian jail. Then in case, anyone thought he was slacking he acted in Bollywood and fought with the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan.
Amazingly Roberts wrote SHANTARAM three times after prison guards trashed the first two versions. It's a profound tribute to his willpower At once a high-kicking, eye-gouging adventure a love saga and a savage yet tenderly lyrical fugitive vision
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sassoon Dock, Off Cuffe Parade, Mumbai India
Sassoon Dock is one of the oldest docks in Mumbai. it was the first wet dock constructed in 1875 in Bombay.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Regal Cinema, Colaba Causeway, opposite Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005, India
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.