Shanty Town Lima - Traditional Communities
• The majority part of Perú are living in traditional communities.
• Is the unique country that keep the 75 % of culture a live.
• The 35 % of the population speak the Inca Language "Quechua"
• Life style, people, culture and traditions, wonderfull experience to meet culture.
BY THE WAY THE 10 % OF YOUR MONEY, OF ANY TOUR THAT YOU TAKE WITH US, GOES TO HELP TRADITIONAL COMMUNITIES IN LIMA - HUAYCAN.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Huaycan de Cieneguilla, Cieneguilla A uns 10 Km de Cieneguilla, Lima Peru
We are going to see the traditional arqueological site, th tradional market in Huaycan, the school and the houses around of the traditional communties, your experience will be amazed by the people, the population,and the social activities in this town
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Miraflores - San Isidro - Barranco includes pick up transportation,just let us know the name and addres of your hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, colorfull
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.