Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Ragusa
You can't visit Italy without trying at least one pasta dish... So, we'll teach you two!
Learn how to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand and how to prepare 2 simple different kinds of pasta (filled pasta + fresh pasta) from scratch with your Cesarina.
As the icing on the cake you will learn to prepare also the iconic Tiramisu.
Share your passion for the Italian cuisine as you make new friends in this hands-on cooking class. It's a great way to truly experience Italian culture.
• Learn to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand
• Learn to make 2 iconic pasta types
• Learn to make the iconic tiramisu
• Small-group cooking class with a maximum of 12 people. Share your passion for the Italian cuisine with other lovely guests
• Enjoy an Italian Aperitivo to warm-up
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country. They are welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Italian Aperitivo: prosecco and nibbles
- Local Taxes
- Official ‘Le Cesarine’ apron
- Pasta (2 iconic pasta types: one stuffed + one fresh pasta) and Tiramisu-making Class
- Tasting of the 2 pasta recipes and tiramisu
What's excluded :
- Learn to make the famous Pasta and tiramisù in local homes with this hands-on cooking class.
Discover, cook and experience the most iconic Italian dishes with expert home cooks in their own homes. This is a shared cooking class held in a carefully selected local home in Pompei. Our Cesarine (the name of our hosts) will welcome you like part of the family and will teach you their family cooking secrets for an authentic culinary experience.
Departure Point :97100 Ragusa, Free municipal consortium of Ragusa, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.