Shared 2 Hours and 30 Mins Pretty Gritty Arts District Tours
Just past Little Tokyo, L.A.’s hottest neighborhood, The Arts District, is full of galleries, tech-industry, nightlife, murals, history, architecture, shopping, breweries, and restaurants. We visit Hauser and Wirth Gallery, Sci-Arc, Bloom’s Square, Warner Brother’s Music, Art Share, La Kretz Innovation Campus, The American Hotel, some of L.A.’s best restaurants and many more surprising locations. You’ll hear about the origins, history, new development and current status of The Art’s District. This tour breaks at galleries and shopping, allowing participants to explore a bit on their own. This ride is perfect for visitors looking for off the beaten path, up and coming neighborhoods in DTLA.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Includes 8-speed bike, helmet and guided tour.
What's excluded :
- This tour does not include any food.
- Entry/Admission - Angel City Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Art District
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Handlebar Bike Tours, 308 S Hill St Hill Street entrance to Grand Central Market, Los Angeles, CA 90013-1109
We are located at LA's 100 year old food hall, a destination in itself. Our home base has over 45 food vendors to choose from pre or post ride.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angel City Brewery, 216 S Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012-4201
The unofficial gateway to the Arts District adorned with local artist's work.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Hauser & Wirth, 901 E 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90013-1821
Our tour breaks here and guests have a chance to explore this expansive gallery complex on their own.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arts District Firehouse Hotel, 710 S Santa Fe Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90021, USA
This area contains a significant fine art mural, Warner Brothers Music, and a star chef's restaurant.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Art District, Los Angeles, CA
The largest concentration of murals and street art in L.A. You'll learn about the artists, process and production of these gram-worthy walls.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Wisdome LA, 1147 Palmetto St, Los Angeles, CA 90013-2247
There are several revolving experiences in the Arts District such as Wisdome, Madcap Motel and I Like Scary Movies etc. We will ride by and you can see which ones you might like to come back to.
Pass By: Lost Spirits Distillery, 1235 E 6th St, Los Angeles, CA 90021-1209
There are several distilleries in the Arts District and we'll point out many of them, and include pricing and descriptions.
Stop At: Japanese American National Museum, 369 E 1st St Little Tokyo, Los Angeles, CA 90012-3901
Located in Little Tokyo we stop by to see Museum of Contemporary Art and the Go For Broke Monument and explain how the history of Little Tokyo is entwined with the history of the Arts District and Los Angeles.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :310 S Hill St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Should know how to ride a bike
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Handlebar Bike Tours take place outside, with contactless reservations/digital waivers and sanitized bikes and helmets. Much safer than a tour bus, your own bike comes with alcohol wipes only you have access to throughout the tour. Guides are amplified, so no need to shout and spread droplets.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.