Shared 45-Minute Express Cruise along River Tagus in Lisbon
Cruise along the River Tagus waterfront and watch the romantic city centre of Lisbon on a 45-minute tour to take in the sights. Glide past along the river and behold the Terreiro do Paço, built in the XVIII century, the castle of St. Jorge at the top of the hill, the Alfama, and admire the pretty colorful houses along the riverside. Travel by open boat with onboard commentary, and see the sights from the water. Maximum capacity is 50 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- 45-minute, sightseeing, river cruise in a 1947 traditional boat full of colors and hand-painted flowers
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attraction.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
Square of Commerce, to indicate its new function in the economy of Lisbon
Departure Point :Praça Europa, 1200-450 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Show up 15 minutes in advance
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.