Shared Airport Shuttle to Cancun
With over 7 years of experience offering private transportation services, we bring the same level of conform, security, and professionalism to a shared shuttle. You don´t need to sacrifice your comfort, safety, and reliability for a more accessible price. eTransfer’s share shuttle has it all, at a great price.
30 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Once booked, traveler can head to one of our designated meeting points:
- Termina 2 National: Welcome Bar
- Terminal 2 International: Grab & Go Mart
- Terminal 3: Platform 26
- Terminal 4: Platform C
We have representatives waiting 24/7. 10 minutes before the departure of the shuttle the representative will take them to the boarding zone, and off to their destination anywhere in Cancun Hotel Zone.
Departure Point :
Our shuttle leaves every two hours from the airport. We will meet traveler on our design meeting point and take them to any hotel or Airbnb in the Cancun Hotel Zone.
AirportsCancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
Return Detail :Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico - Any Hotel or Airbnb in Cancun Hotel Zone
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are following the recommendations and protocols of the WTTC and are constantly updating
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.