Shared Arrival Transfer: Mazatlan International Airport to Hotel
When you arrive at Mazatlan International Airport, don't get bogged down with rental cars and maps. Take the easy way, by booking this speedy airport transfer service!
Enjoy convenient transport from the airport to your hotel in Zona Dorada or Emerald Bay.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer (Only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- After arriving at Mazatlan International Airport, meet your driver outside the arrivals hall. Board your air-conditioned minivan, which seats up to 15 people, and relax on the journey to your hotel in Zona Dorada or Emerald Bay.
This convenient airport transfer service lets you avoid the hassle of taxis, public transport and rental cars, saving you time to enjoy more of your Mazatlan vacation.
When making a booking for this shared arrival transfer from Mazatlan International Airport to your hotel, you will need to make a note of your flight and hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
Departure Point :
AirportsGen Rafael Buelna Airport, Mazatlan Mexico
Return Detail :Mazatlan, Mazatlan, Pacific Coast
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfers operate 24 hours a day; confirm your pickup time with the local operator before travel. Contact details are listed on your confirmation voucher
- This product must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel time.
- Transportation included only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply
- It is very important that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details, as well as your Arrival Flight schedule, at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Some of the pictures are illustrative and could not match with vehicle available in destination
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.