Shared Arrival Transfer: Osaka Itami Airport to Osaka City
Make your trip to Japan experience as relaxing as possible with a shared transfer to your Osaka city from the Osaka Itami Airport(ITM) arrival on domestic flight.Get whisked away in comfort and style in our van / coach. We can travel from Osaka Itami Airport(ITM) to all 24 wards of Osaka City in the hotels with telephone number start with '06' (eg: 06-xxx-xxxx), dropping you right at the doorsteps of your hotel,apartment,etc.Enjoy the stress-free comfort and convenience. Book a seat in this shared ride door‐to‐door transfer for a comfortable ride.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Your driver will pick you up from the Osaka Itami Airport (ITM) flight terminal to all 24 wards of Osaka City in the hotels with telephone number start with '06' (eg: 06-xxx-xxxx) dropping you right at the doorsteps of the address where you want to go. This is a door to door offer, cheaper than a taxi, more eco-friendly than your personal car and more comfortable than the public transport. When you book, you will need to advise your flight details and Osaka city hotels details. You need to go to the “Meeting Point” which is indicated in your reservation confirmation or service voucher. Your driver will hold a ‘Cherry Tomato’ Sign Board to meet and greet you. Will wait at meeting point 45 minutes after ETA until 80 minutes after ETA Will depart as soon as all passengers turn up.
Distinctive and dependable for on-time pick – up and deliveries. Our gracious professional drivers will get you to your desired destination as quickly and safely as possible. But we cannot guarantee an English-speaking driver.
Our Cherry Tomato customer support representative is always happy to assist you with all your questions or services concern about your trip in Japan. For emergency assistance during your Japan visit, you can contact our Emergency Assistance Team 24/7. Please booking now.
Please note :
• Minimum of 3 Adult fares to activate the service.
• Baggage: One Big Suite Case & One Hand Carry per Passengers,
• Additional baggage: Please check with us & indicate under "Special requirement"
• Door-to-door service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Early morning / Late night: No surcharge
Please provide :
• full name and age for all guest
• service date
• flight details i.e. flight number, airport code, ETA/ETD
• hotel details i.e. name, address, telephone, and fax number;
• apartment details i.e. building name & address
• apartment hostname, phone number, and email address
• guest contact number
• total umber of baggage
Departure Point :
AirportsItami Airport, 3-555 Hotarugaike Nishimachi, Toyonaka 560-0036 Osaka Prefecture
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Osaka, Japan - Osaka city hotels with telephone number start with '06' (eg: 06-xxx-xxxx).
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotels with telephone no. start with '06' (eg: 06-xxx-xxxx)
- Minimum of 3 Adult fares to activate the service.
- Baggage: One Big Suite Case & One Hand carry per Passengers, For additional baggage, please check with us & indicate under "Special Requirement".
- Itinerary Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1. How can I locate Cherry Tomato’s driver and vehicle
- You need to go to the “Meeting Point” which indicated in your reservation confirmation or service voucher. Driver will hold ‘Cherry Tomato’ Sign Board to meet and greet you.
- 2. What should I do if my flight or train is delayed
- For airport, seaport and train-station pick-ups, we indicate ‘maximum waiting time’ in our service voucher, if you are not able to be picked up on time, Please contact our service center. We understand that there may be issues beyond your control which could lead to unexpected delays. Therefore, by providing your flight, train, or cruise details upon booking, our staff is able to track your actual arrival time and will adjust your pick-up time accordingly.
- 3. Where are your pick up and drop off points
- We provide a Door-to-Door service. We will pick you up from the Airport terminal you arrived and take you to the address where you want to go to.
- On departure we will pick you up from your address and drop you off at the terminal from which your flight leaves. (Noted that all flight details and address info are based on the booking form which you filled in.
- 4. Where will you wait for me at my hotel/apartment/home
- If you are going to your destination from a hotel, normally please wait at the hotel lobby. (you will receive departure notice one day before service day, around 5 PM). If being collected from an apartment or your home, please wait outside by your main door. If apartment or home unable to reach due to narrow streets and our vehicle size, will decide meeting point nearby.
- 5. What if I get to the airport too late and miss my flight
- We normally set your pick-up time to get you to the airport 2 hours or more before your flight.
- 6. How far in advance do I have to make my reservation
- We accept bookings 13months in advance, for last minute travelers, we recommend you book at least 72 hours in advance to ensure that we have enough time to process your request. However, we will do our best to accommodate last minute requests even before your flight take off. Take note booking is subject to availability and confirmation.
- 7. Can passenger travel with a wheelchair
- It can be arranged only if we were informed. You must inform us in advance if there are passenger needs wheelchair or travel with a wheelchair. A rental wheelchair for mobility also can be arranged in advance.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.