Shared Arrival Transfer: Tuxtla Gutiérrez Airport to Tuxtla Gutiérrez or San Cristóbal de las Casas Hotels
Book this convenient airport transfer to your Tuxtla Gutiérrez or San Cristóbal de las Casas hotel, and save time upon arrival by skipping taxi lines and leaving the traffic to a professional driver. This convenient shared transport service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared arrival transfer
- Professional driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on
What's excluded :
- When you arrive at Ángel Albino Corzo International Airport, meet your professional driver, who will show you to your air-conditioned transfer vehicle and drive you in comfort to your hotel in either Tuxtla Gutiérrez (about a 40-minute drive) or San Cristóbal de las Casas (about a 1.5-hour drive).
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Departure Point :
Please find the representative wearing a white shirt or blouse with the Amigo Tours logo and blue or black trousers. He/she will be holding a sign with your name. Representatives will be waiting for you 10 minutes before the arrival of your flight.
OtherTuxtla Gutierrez, Tuxtla Gutierrez, Southern MexicoSan Cristobal de las Casas, San Cristobal de las Casas, Southern Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. San Cristóbal de las Casas 5/8/2014 - 12/31/2021
Tuxtla Gutiérrez 5/8/2014 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Tuxtla Gutierrez, Tuxtla Gutierrez, Southern MexicoSan Cristobal de las Casas, San Cristobal de las Casas, Southern Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.