Shared Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech
Day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech, the coastal city inhabited since prehistoric times and formerly known as Mogador, the citadel of Essaouira was famous for its manufacture of Tyrian origin of the legendary purple tint it supplied to Rome. With an ocher wall, the medina is now incomparably charming (inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List since 2001), its pedestrian streets and its white houses with blue shutters, Mogador has become a place of choice for art and culture, the whole world culture.
✔ On the Road to Essaouira you will see very beautiful pastures and scenes such as goats climbing trees.
✔ Discover the city once called by the Portuguese Mogador and its beautiful beach.
✔ Take a walk in the Medina of Essaouira and on the pier of its harbor.
✔ Enjoy lunch with fresh local fish.
✔ The medina of Essaouira has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2001.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned minibus (17 seats) or (8 seats)
- English or French speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Safi
Leave Marrakech at 08:00, ready for a 3-hour journey to the beautiful Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast. Once you arrive at the port city, formerly known as Mogador, you will have time to enjoy the charming sights of Essaouira, including its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square, and the souks, as well as the little streets of the city's old Medina. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fish in a local restaurant.
During your trip, visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil, see the local markets, and marvel at the gems in the jeweler's quarter.
You will return to Marrakech at the end of the afternoon, arriving back to the "Red City" at around 19:00.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have set the departure times for the Day trips and the Desert tours for the shared groups in the itinerary.and the pick up will start from your Hotel - Riad - hostel - Airport Before 45 to 30 from the departure time Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
Departure Time :1/17/2020 - 8/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.