Shared Daytrip to Ouzoud Waterfalls " Full Immersion"
Ouzoud waterfalls is the second highest falls in africa "110m", on the way you will accross the atlas moutains , see the virgin nature, see how the native people live and manage their life, once you arrive to the village you will meet your mountain guide and start the tour from the top of the falls way down , accross rivers, bridges, see some other small falls, see where people take a swim when it's hot, and down you will have the chance to take a raft " as needed" to go near the falls to have on of the stunniest pictures, and on the way up , you will stop for lunch in one of the restaurant in front off the waterfalls and continue to meet the apes, have some fun with them and continue to th top to meet your driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Mountain Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Ouzoud Falls, in Amazigh "Imuzzar n'wuẓuḍ", is the collective name for several tall waterfalls that empty into the El-Abid River gorge.The Ouzoud waterfalls are about 110 m high, on three levels, 1060 m above sea level in the Atlas Mountains.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, 38, Marrakech 40000, Morocco، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
in front of "cafe de france" , square jamaa el fna
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.