Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Punta Cana International Airport
Forget paying excessive taxi cab fares. Ensure peace of mind by booking your Punta Cana airport transfer in advance.
Start with a pickup from your Dominican Republic hotel and travel to Punta Cana International Airport in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer (Only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Why deal with the hassle of taxis, public transport or rental cars?
When your Dominican Republic vacation is over, ensure you make your flight with this convenient shared transfer service from your hotel to Punta Cana International Airport. After a pickup from your hotel in La Romana, Bayahibe, Uvero Alto, Punta Cana, Juan Dolio, Boca Chica or Santo Domingo city, travel by air-conditioned 15-person minivan to the airport.
When making a booking for this shared departure transfer from your hotel to Punta Cana International Airport, make a note of your flight and hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Your Dominican Republic hotel Dates: Daily
Return Detail :La Altagracia Province, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfers operate 24 hours a day; confirm your pickup time with the local operator before travel. Contact details are listed on your confirmation voucher
- This product must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel time.
- Transportation included only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply
- It is very important that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details, as well as your Arrival Flight schedule, at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Some of the pictures are illustrative and could not match with vehicle available in destination
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.