Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Saint Lucia International Airport
Forget paying excessive taxi cab fares. Ensure peace of mind by booking your Saint Lucia airport transfer in advance.
Start with a pickup from your Anse La Raye, Cap Estate, Castries, Marigot, Marisule, Pigeon Island, Rodney Bay, Soufriere, Vieux Fort hotel and travel to Saint Lucia International Airport in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer (Only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area.)
- you’re staying a different area from the one selected at the time of booking an extra fee may apply
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Why deal with the hassle of taxis, public transport or rental cars?
When your St. Lucia vacation is over, ensure you make your flight with this convenient shared transfer service from your hotel to St. Lucia International Airport.
When making a booking for this shared departure transfer from your hotel to Saint Lucia International Airport, make a note of your flight and hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
Departure Point :
Why deal with the hassle of taxis, public transport or rental cars? When your St. Lucia vacation is over, ensure you make your flight with this convenient shared transfer service from your hotel to St. Lucia International Airport. travel by air-conditioned 15-person minivan to the airport. When making a booking for this shared departure transfer from your hotel to Saint Lucia International Airport, make a note of your flight and hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy! Additional pick up locations: Admiral View Luxury Villas, Anantha Asmani Villa, Four Springs Villa, Glencastle Resort Hotel,Royal St Lucia Resort And Spa, Smugglers View, Viewtique, Villa Atlantis, Villa Chloesa, Zara Villas, Papillon By Rex Resorts, Manderley Villa, Summers Inn, Villa Guayaba, Villa Colombette, Four Springs Inn, Les Chaudieres, Fsj House, Cliff House, Villa Ashiana, Marigot Bay Police Station, Fuel Dock, Boinin Heart Villa, Boucan by Hotel Chocolat, Grand View Villa, Hermitage Villa, Mago Estate Hotel, River Side House, Soufriere Estate Holiday Residence, The Yellow Palm, Uptown Guesthouse, Villa Marie, Villa St Remy, A Peace of Paradise, Charlery's Inn, Kabran Hotel, Hewanorra Gardens, Kimatrai Hotel, QR Quality Rooms Cedar Palm Villa, Villa Caribbean Dream, Inside of Hewanorra International Airport, Cotton Bay Village, St Lucian by Rex Resorts, Bayside Villa St. Lucia, Golden Sands Beach House, Grandtosh Luxury Apartments, La Vista Guest Inn, Villa Cybelle, Caribbean Jewel Beach Resort, Hotel Discovery At Marigot Bay, Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, Blue Heaven, Tuxedo Villas, Coco Kreole, The Anchorage, Village Inn and Spa, The White House by Sunlovers, Quay Bay.
Return Detail :Hewanorra International Airport, near, Caribbean, St Lucia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transfers operate 24 hours a day; confirm your pickup time with the local operator before travel. Contact details are listed on your confirmation voucher
- Transportation included only from centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details, as well as your Departure Flight schedule, at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.