Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to St Maarten Airport
Enjoy a hassle free departure with a St Maarten/St Martin to Princess Juliana International Airport shared departure transfer. Avoid the stress that comes with trying to get from A to B when in a foreign country. With a pre-paid voucher, there's no need to worry about making it to the airport on time for your flight!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Professional, friendly driver
What's excluded :
- A representative will pick you up from your St Maarten/St Martin hotel in either a 15-seat van or 21-seat coach (depending on the size of the group). Head straight to the Princess Juliana International Airport in plenty of time to make your return flight.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your St Maarten/St Martin hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Please see below or under the 'view additional info' tab for a full hotel list.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :Princess Juliana International Airport, Airport Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 2 are free
- Luggage restrictions: each person is allowed 2 bags plus a carry-on. Each additional bag will cost USD $5 on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passenger must sanitize hands before entering Passenger must have their own face mask in their possession Signage will be placed so travelers can see and adhere to local protocols. Their may be signage on seats limiting the amount of passenger on the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.