Shared Departure Transfer: Kauai Hotels to Kauai International Airport
Ensure a hassle-free way to end your vacation with this convenient, reliable transfer from your Kauai hotel in Lihue, Kapaa, Poipu, Kahala or Princeville to Kauai's Lihue Airport (LIH). After being picked up from your hotel by a friendly driver, you’ll hop in a comfortable Mercedes shuttle and be whisked off to the airport.
You MUST select a hotel that coincides with the area in the itinerary section of this product. Failure to do so will result in a cancelled booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel or cruise terminal
- One-way shared transfer in Mercedes shuttle
- Luggage assistance
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Finish your vacation on the right foot with this efficient transfer from your Kauai hotel in Lihue, Kapaa, Poipu, Kahala or Princeville to Kauai's Lihue Airport (LIH). You’ll be picked-up by a friendly, professional representative at your hotel and then hop in your comfortable 12-person Mercedes shuttle and relax on the drive to the airport.
When making a booking for this shared departure transfer, you will need to advise your flight details and your hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed immediately , and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
You MUST select a hotel that coincides with the area in the itinerary below. Failure to do so will result in a cancelled booking.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :Lihue Airport, 3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Your hotel and flight details MUST be advised to the supplier so that a transfer may be allocated to you. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise this information directly to the supplier at least 1 day prior to travel. Contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Car seat recommended for children 4 years and under, available for an additional charge if needed (note in Special Requirements box)
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle may be available, based on availability - (request in Special Requirements box at checkout)
- Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 personal item at no additional cost
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We know safety is on everyone's mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable taking one of our tours and riding in one of our vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.