Shared Departure Transfer: San Ignacio Hotels to Belize International Airport
Enjoy an easy, economical exit from Belize with this shared departure transfer from your San Ignacio hotel to Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE). This prompt, door-to-door shuttle service will pick you up at your hotel and take you directly to the international airport near Belize City, approximately a 1.5-hour ride.
Must have a minimum of 2 travelers to book. Maximum off 15 travelers per booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Driver/guide (professional driver)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- A professional driver will pick you up at your San Ignacio hotel and take you and any other passengers to Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport just outside of Belize City. The one-way ride is around 1.5 hours along Belize’s Western Highway and for international flight it is required for you to be two hours before the flight. Schedule at least four hours when departing Belize. When departing you can do stops on the way depending on the time and of other guest agree. Popular stops on the way to the international airport are Orange Gallery and Art Box for Belize Gifts. But if you are more into nature rather than gifts stop can be done at the Belize zoo. With quick and easy booking, you’ll receive immediate confirmation and a voucher to show your driver.
Departure Point :Pickup from your hotel in downtown San Ignacio. Alternatively, you can meet at the supplier tour office in San Ignacio Town, Cayo District, Belize.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Shared Departure Transfer: San Ignacio Hotels to Belize International Airport 6/8/2017 - 11/30/2021
Private departure Transfer 1/6/2020 - 1/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- proper attire recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.