Shared Dunn's River and Blue Hole Tour from Ocho Rios
The Blue Hole is located in Ocho Rios Jamaica, also known as the “Secret Falls.” It is undoubtedly one of Jamaica’s hidden treasures. Swing on the Tarzan rope, hike along the river, explore small caves, climb the waterfalls, cliff jump and more. Dunn's River Falls is one of Jamaica's national treasures, with the help of knowledgeable guides you will climb the falls. The falls are bordered by lush, green vegetation that shades the area from the sun and keeps the area, and climbers, cool. The climb can be relatively hard so is often undertaken as a hand-holding human chain led by a guide to make it easier for you to climb to the top. You will enjoy duty-free shopping in the town of Ocho Rios and will be taken to enjoy Jamaican cuisine (not included in tour price).
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee $25 US for Dunn's River
- Entrance fee of $15 US for Blue Hole
- After pickup from your Hotel/Port we travel to Dunn's River Falls and Blue Hole. Come experience a little thrill and adventure, getting to see breathtaking views, and doing optional jumps on the way down, through a Jamaican jungle! The river is refreshing, and the views are once in a lifetime, it is a experience you won't regret, or soon forget! After tour is finish, Travelers will be drop - off where pickup was made.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all Travelers at Hotels/Port.Ports
- Ocho Rios
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to covid 19 everyone is required to ware face masks, however if customer doesn't have, one will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.