Shared group day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira
Departure from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech for a day trip to Essaouira Mogador to visit the historic port city of Essaouira, including a visit of Berber women cooperative producing argan oil and spend the day exploring traditional architecture of the old empires settled the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. a guided walking tour of Essaouira to explore and discover the main landmarks and monuments in the city including a walk in the old Medina and a visit to old jewish town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Local guide fees
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Essaouira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Essaouira, Beach Essaouira Beach, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
Leave Marrakech at 08:00, ready for a 3-hour journey to the beautiful Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast.Visit an association of Berber women producing the Argan Oil.Stops for pictures of the ghoat trees on the raod.Enjoy the charming sights of Essaouira, including its ocher-colored the port, the market and the jeweler's quarter.Enjoy the visit of the beach, the souks, as well as the little streets of the city's old Medina. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fish in a local restaurant.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations in Marrakech at 8 AM
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.