Shared Old Manila Tour
Explore the City of Manila and discovery what's with the City of the old time. Join travelers from around the world in exploring Manila with an English-speaking tour guide. Visit the city's most popular attractions and experience a bit of local culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Fort Santiago
- Entry/Admission - San Agustin Church
- Entry/Admission - Casa Manila
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rizal Park, Roxas Blvd, Manila, Luzon 1000 Philippines
Manila’s city tour starts with a visit to Rizal Park, named in honor of the country’s national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. After a brief picture stop, proceed to the Walled City of Intramuros to visit the remnants of Spain’s conquistadores.
Stop At: Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
Stop at Fort Santiago, an old Spanish fortress located at the mouth of Pasig River, where great moments in Philippine history occurred.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Agustin Church, Gen Luna & Real Sts Intramuros, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
Travel through the cobbled streets to San Agustin Church, the country’s oldest stone church, and view its wide collection of ecclesiastical icons, vestments and other religious articles.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casa Manila, General Luna St. Intramuros, Manila, Luzon Philippines
Cross the street to Casa Manila, a reproduction of a 19th century house equipped with oriental and European décor, as well as Philippine antique furniture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Binondo, Claro M. Recto Avenue and Avenida Rizal, Bounded by the river, Manila, Luzon Philippines
Then board a horse drawn carriage called ‘calesa’ and trot off to Chinatown in Binondo, crossing the Pasig River, and onto an alley that leads you to Binondo Church another historical landmark built by the Spaniards in 1596. Alight at the church’s entrance for a brief stop, and walk towards Ongpin, a street visible by its Chinese-style arches at its entrance.
This narrow street leads to a network of alleys and side streets crammed with small shops, Chinese drugstores, restaurants and residential houses. Binondo’s commercial activity ranges from banks to retail and wholesale shops selling a variety of items, from Chinese curios and delicacies to textiles, jewelries and construction materials. A leisurely walk brings you to numerous gold jewelry shops at the other end of Ongpin, whereupon sits an old Spanish fountain near the entrance to Sta. Cruz Church. Stop briefly at Sta. Cruz Church which was built in 1608 by the Jesuit priests, then move on to Escolta, located a few blocks away. Steep in history, it was once used as a convoy route by the British Navy from 1762 to 1764, and the shopping center of the elite during the Spanish and American regimes. Today, what is left of what was once known as the “Queen of Streets’ are two notable pre-World War II buildings, the Regina Building and the Perez-Samanillo Building. The former is of neo-Classical architecture while the latter, is of Philippine art deco architecture that was designed by Andres Luna de San Pedro, son of Juan Luna, who was the country’s greatest painter and creator of the ‘Spolarium’. Spend some time exploring the area before returning to your hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Morning Tour: 0845H (08:45AM) - 0915H (09:15AM)Afternoon Tour: 1345H (01:45PM) - 1400H (02:00PM)Please wait at the hotel's lobby for 30 minutes prior to scheduled pick up time advised.Hotels located within Manila Bay and Makati Areas only
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.