Shared Round-Trip Transfer in Prague: Ruzyne Airport to Prague City Center
Enjoy this transfer and arrange your trip in advance and start your stay in Prague without stress. This is a shuttle service which means that you will probably share a car with other passengers and it will make stops during your trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Arrival transfer: Upon your arrival to Prague Ruzyne International Airport the driver will wait for you on a scheduled time in a previously provided location.
Departure transfer: Upon your departure from Prague, you will be picked up from a previously provided location and be transported to the airport.
Don't go through all the stress of taking a taxi or facing long queues and make the best of your journey from the moment you arrive to Prague. The driver is well trained and will make sure that you have a smooth ride.
Please bring the voucher with you and give it to the driver.
Departure Point :
Pickup for return transfer suggested time is 3, 5 hours before the flight departure time
AirportsPrague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
OtherPrague, Prague, Bohemia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Prague, Prague, Bohemia - Centrally located accommodation in Prague.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each passenger may carry one piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 20 kg and maximum size of 158 cm. Please note that there may be an additional charge for each additional item.
- Please be advised, the driver will be waiting for you at the airport for 1 hour from actual arrival time of your flight. Flight arrival times are monitored in case of any flight delays. In the event of a delay, the supplier will be waiting for you
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.