Shared shuttle - Antigua to/from Panajachel, Lake Atitlan
Your shared shuttle transport will bring you between the main tourist hubs of Antigua and Panajachel at Lake Atitlan. You can request to be dropped off at the main public dock to get on a boat to the other lake villages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One personal item and one piece of baggage are included. Additional bags may incur additional fees.
What's excluded :
- Passengers will be picked up either at their accommodation location in Antigua, or at Posada Don Rodrigo in Panajchel.
The trip takes approximately 3 hours without traffic or other delays. There will be one restroom stop if requested. The route is along winding, mountainous roads, so please prepare yourself if you are prone to motion sickness.
Please leave yourself ample time if you have an ongoing connection.
You will be dropped off at your accommodation in Antigua or on the main street (or at the dock) in Panajachel. For those staying within the center of Panajachel, you can request drop off at your hotel if the accommodation location is on a street that is wide enough to accommodate our bus.
Departure Point :Posada Don Rodrigo, Calle Santander Final, Panajachel, Guatemala
We will pick up passengers at their hotel or accomodation location in Antigua for transport TO Panajachel. In Panajachel, we depart from Posada Don Rodrigo, located at the end of Calle Santander. Wait at the gate to the hotel. Please be ready 15 minutes before departure time to allow for the pick-up of additional passengers.
OtherAntigua Guatemala, Guatemala - We will pick you up at your local address in Antigua, Guatemala.Panajachel, Guatemala - We will pick you up at Posada Don Rodrigo on the main street (Calle Santander) in Panajachel.
Return Detail :Calle 14 de Febrero 2-65, Panajachel, Guatemala
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Child safety seats are not required by law in Guatemala, nor are they provided. If you are traveling with an infant and your own child safety seat, your child will be considered a paying passenger. If you do not have a child safety seat, children under the age of 3 will be required to sit on laps.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.