Shared shuttle - Antigua to/from San Pedro/San Marcos La Laguna (Lake Atitlan)
This is shared tourist shuttle transport between Lake Atitlan (either San Pedro La Laguna or San Marcos La Laguna) and Antigua, Guatemala. We will pick-up and rdrop-off directly at your accommodation location in central Antigua, or at a common meeting point in either of the lake villages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- The trip generally takes 4 hours one-way between Antigua and either San Marcos or San Pedro. Please provide yourself ample time to account for any unexpected travel delays if you have ongoing travel planned.
Departure Point :1: Unnamed Road, San Marcos La Laguna, Guatemala
2: Unnamed Road, San Pedro La Laguna, Guatemala
Please be prepared to board your bus 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. If departing Antigua, you will be picked up at your accommodation location. If departing from a lake village, you will depart from a central meeting point.
OtherAntigua Guatemala, Guatemala - We will pick up from any point in central Antigua. Please provide a specific pick up address.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.