Shared Shuttle from Manuel Antonio to San Jose Int'l Airport | PM
Daily Shared Shuttle from Manuel Antonio to Juan Santamaria Int'l Airport (SJO)
Our daily shuttles offer a safe, convenient, and economical way to travel between the most popular destinations in Costa Rica. Shuttle service is a shared transportation option in an air-conditioned minibus (or coaster) between popular destinations. Shuttle routes operate daily, and in some cases there are multiple departure times throughout the day. However, shuttles are by no means a public bus. All the vehicles used for shuttle transportation are air conditioned, well-maintained minibuses (passenger vans) driven by reliable and punctual Costa Rican bilingual professionals, who are eager to help you move safely around the country.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Taxes and Fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Water bottle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Our daily shuttle transportation removes the hassle and stress of navigating on your own.
Another nice feature of our shuttle transport is that for nearly all the shuttle transportation routes, there is at least one stop along the way where passengers can stretch, pose for photographs, use the facilities, and get a snack. In most cases, shuttle transport provides door-to-door service, picking passengers up at hotels in the starting destination and dropping them off at hotels in the final destination.
Enjoy your way with Wi-Fi inside the vans to share every adventure of your trip and our professional drivers will show you our amazing country!
Departure Point :Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. • Shuttles are per person price. Please contact us to indicate the following important points: • Please give us the name of the Hotel Pickup. • Please give us the name of the hotel or place at the destination. • Exact Pickup Time depends on your Pickup Location • For Airport Pickups we will meet you at a specific point. The departure time is already set
OtherManuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Juan Santamaría International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please give us the name of the Pickup and Drop Off Locations
- Exact Pickup Time depends on your Pickup Location
- For Airport Pickups we will meet you at an specific point
- May be operated by a multi-lingual driver
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Shuttles are per person price
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.