Shared shuttle transfer from Paphos Airport to Hotels
Our shared transfers offer you a cost effective start to your holiday, offering transfers with other passengers that have arrived at a similar time to you and are staying in the same area as you in Cyprus.
The transfers operate 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to the resorts of Paphos Town, Chloraka, Kissonerga, Coral Bay and Limassol.
per adult from
30 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- One-Way Transfer from Paphos International Airport
- Professional Driver
- Air conditioned vehicle
- All taxes & fees
What's excluded :
- Start your holiday relaxed and leaving yourself with extra money to spend in resort by pre-booking your shared transfer from Paphos International Airport.
Our representative will be waiting for you at the Mantovani Plotin Travel counter in the arrivals hall of the airport, which is located after baggage collection and customs. The Maximum waiting time until your vehicle leaves the airport is 1 hour from the time you locate our representative, of course we do try to keep waiting times to a minimum. The transfer vehicle and transfer time will vary as this is dependant on the number of passengers and accommodations on route.
When booking you will need to provide us with your arrival flight details and details of which hotel or apartment complex you would like to be taken to. Please note we do not offer shared transfers from Villas or Private accommodations.
Shared transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In case you cannot locate our airport counter and representative, please call our emergency number: 00357 99404991 for assistance.
Departure Point :
Transfer duration depending on hotel location
AirportsPaphos Intl Airport, Paphos Cyprus
Departure Time :Subject to the final landing time of the Arrival flight and the required waiting time.
Return Detail :Paphos, Paphos, Paphos DistrictCoral Bay, CyprusChloraka, Cyprus
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Each passenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for all travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.