Shared Tour to Quilotoa Lagoon from Quito
The Quilotoa is a 3 km (2 mi) wide water-filled caldera formed by the collapse of this dacite volcano followed by an eruption of VEI-6 approximately 812 years ago, which produced a pyroclastic flow and lahars ( mud flows) that reached the Pacific Ocean, which deposited volcanic ash through the air along the northern Andes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Tourist Guide
- Shared Transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Private Transportation
Early departure to the Quilotoa lagoon, an ancient volcanic crater where a transparent water lagoon like glass lies, continuing with the visit will make a walk to the shore of the lake, the descent lasts approximately 30 minutes, the return can become a little more long so it is optional to rent mules. We enjoy a splendid landscape, return to Quito.
• Quito, Quito, Pichincha Province
• Quilotoa, Quilotoa, Cotopaxi Province
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- We recommend taking a hat and block sun
- Meeting spot given by the operator (near the hotel of the passenger)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.