Shared Tour to Sintra from Lisbon
This is a cover all tour, affording you the opportunity to visit, in one glorious sweep, all the major landmarks and spots of the route best known as the Portuguese Riviera.
Formerly joined in one County, the towns of Sintra and Cascais were split in 1363 by King Pedro I, Cascais being given its royal charter and consequent County status.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Driver/Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide inside Monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
You will visit the famous and iconic Pena Palace where you can admire a mix of architectural styles in the interior as well as in the exterior. The Pena Palace is one of the best examples of Romanticism from the 19th century. Make sure to have your camera ready to capture the fantastic landscape surrounding the Palace.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
perched atop the Sintra mountains and spend time visiting the emblematic and diverse Sintra historic center, sampling, if willing to, its two local pastries, admiring from up close the oldest palace in Portugal and, perhaps, sitting down for a meal or snack at Café Paris or any other Bistro/Tavern of which there are plenty of.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colares, Colares, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
The afternoon leg of the tour will take you off the grid a little bit, to visit the now famous and unique in the world sandy soil vineyards, where the Malvasia and Ramisco varieties are farmed in a unique and ancient way. On to the Colares Regional Winery for the sampling, which will be guided and explained, with every detail, from pressing to staging, covered.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The most westerly point on the European mainland follows, Cabo da Roca, with walk around time and plenty of great photo shoot spots.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Last but not least you will be driven to Cascais, the famous resort town where the monarchs and aristocrats from all corners of Europe dwelt in, via Guincho Beach and Cabo Raso, to spend time walking down the promenade, window shopping or actually shopping and, why not, having the famous Santini gelattos.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Estoril, Estoril, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
The drive back to Lisbon will be all along the shoreline, easy and “sparing the horses”, taking in the Lisbon beaches and more than likely marvelling at the ever-present surfers plying their trade which is, basically, all year round.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 people per booking (pending approval)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicles: Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily, with the appropriate products in accordance with the cleaning protocol covid-19.
- Driver/Guide: The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol. The health conditions of the driver will be assessed frequently.
- In our vehicles, alcohol gel and face masks will always be available free of charge, if customers need it. The driver will advise the use of a mask and hand cleaning with mandatory alcohol gel after all stops, before re-entering the vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vehicles:Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily. Guide:The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.