Sharjah City Sightseeing Tour - The Pearl of the Gulf
Discover the city that's dubbed the 'Pearl of the Gulf' on this tour from Dubai to Sharjah, the third-largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Noteworthy sights and attractions are just waiting to be explored in this nearby city, including Sharjah Fort (Al Hisn Sharjah) and impressive Faisal Mosque. Visit the Sharjah Heritage Museum for a look at Arab history, religion and culture, and pick up some Middle Eastern souvenirs at Souq Al Arsah and Souq Al Markazi, the largest markets in the emirate.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour Guide in selected language
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on group size)
- Photo stop at King Faisal Mosque & Al Noor Mosque
- Islamic Civilization Museum Entrance.
- Sharjah Heritage Museum Entrance
- Visit Souk Al Arsa & Souk Al Markazi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sharjah, Sharjah, Emirate of Sharjah
Your 4.5-hour tour starts with a pickup from your central Dubai hotel and a drive to Sharjah, one of Dubai’s neighboring emirates. Situated on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, Sharjah is the UAE’s third-biggest city and centers around a restored Old Town that boasts lovely heritage areas, souks and museums.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al Noor Mosque, Al Mamzar Corniche St, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
On route, hear about Sharjah’s history from your guide and stop first at the picturesque Buhairah Corniche with a photo-stop at the magnificent Al Noor Mosque before proceeding to the largest mosque in Sharjah, King Faisal Mosque for some pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: King Faisal Mosque, King Abdul Aziz St, Sharjah 006976 United Arab Emirates
Next, continue to the King Faisal Mosque, the largest of the emirate’s 300 mosques. Admire the splendid building and learn how it was built to accommodate 15,000 worshippers.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, Corniche St, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Next visit the Islamic Civilization Museum, celebrating Islamic contribution to the World Heritage.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Souk Al Arsah, Al Sharq Street, Opp Old Souk, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Then drive to Sharjah’s ‘Old Town’ for a stroll through the restored traditional Souk Al Arsa market.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sharjah Heritage Museum, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Visit Sharjah Heritage Museum for a glimpse of a traditional family home and typical Arabian Gulf architecture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Souk Al-Markazi, King Faisal Road Khaled Lagoon, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
The last stop before returning is at Souk Al Markazi– a treasure trove of carpets, jewellery and handicrafts.
Your tour then concludes with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah hotels or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)>> Departure time : - Between 07:00 am and 07:30 am approximatelyPorts
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 adults required.Pickup will be in a Suitable vehicle on sharing basis from different hotels.
- Children below 5 years old must be seated in a child seat while traveling in any kind of vehicle in UAE. If you have a child below 5 years joining the tour, please mention in the remarks.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- If you want to book this tour on private basis,please search the activity, product code : 2168PDXB01 - Private Tour: Sharjah City Highlights from Dubai
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4.5 - 5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Tour schedule & Language - English / German ( bilingual) : Thursday AM ( The guide will speak both languages during the tour)
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour schedule & Language - English only : Tuesday AM
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.