Sharm El Sheikh Bedouin Village and Dinner Tour
Enjoy a wonderful Morning trip by by 4WD Toyota will drive to our meeting point: with our professional guides, who can show you the most beautiful places.
Experience the adrenaline pumping excitement of a quad race in the desert near Sharm el Sheikh. Fly through the sand dunes and enjoy a sunrise or sunset in this beautiful area of the desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- inclusions Pick-up/drop off service Desert safari tour guide Camel ride in the desert Barbecue dinner with mineral water and soft drinks All taxes & service charges
What's excluded :
- What’s Not Included Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary Entry visa to Egypt
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and take you to the Bedouin village for a traditional dinner and to witness their daily life activities and traditions.
Then, you will have a chance to ride a camel - a classic Egyptian experience. You will also be able to witness the amazing panoramic views of the desert and sunset.
Finally, you will have a barbecue dinner and enjoy an oriental show including folkloric songs before being driven back to your hotel.
• Pick-up/drop off service
• Desert safari tour guide
• Camel ride in the desert
• Barbecue dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
• All taxes & service charges
• What’s Not Included
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Entry visa to Egypt
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: your hotelDates: See Availability
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.