Sheboygan Segway Tour
You will glide along the Sheboygan River and the Lake Michigan shoreline, offering gorgeous views of Sheboygan and a chance to learn the town’s rich maritime history.
There’s no better way to tour Sheboygan than on a Segway! After a quick training, we’ll be on our way!
You will view the lighthouse, schooner remains, shipwreck sites and the original location of the Sheboygan Life-Saving Station on this Segway tour.
Sheboygan has a lot to offer. Today, it is a tourist destination and major manufacturing area, but it also has a long maritime history. As we glide on the north and south sides of the Sheboygan river, you will experience all the signs of a vibrant community. We will glide next to Lake Michigan and pass the marina, various shipwrecks, and the John Michael Kohler Arts Center.
Visit our website to discover all of the tours we offer.
For a tour today call!
per adult from
95 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center Water Park, 725 Blue Harbor Dr, Sheboygan, WI 53081-4982
Nestled on the western shore of beautiful Lake Michigan, the resort is just a one-hour drive from Green Bay and Milwaukee
Pass By: Lottie Cooper Shipwreck, DeLand Park Lake Michigan, Sheboygan, WI
89-ft. section of the Lottie Cooper, a Great Lake schooner that capsized off Sheboygan in 1894.
Pass By: John Michael Kohler Arts Center, 608 New York Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081-4507
Unique modern art gallery.
Departure Point :500 Indiana Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be about to use steps without assistance and be comfortable on your feet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.