Sheikh Zayed Mosque with Emirates Palace Coffee
Boasting wealthy legacy and customs, Abu Dhabi is a city of unique charm that constantly attracts globetrotters. This short but informative tour familiarizes you with a couple of the city’s most stunning architectures including Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional licensed English-speaking driver/guide
- Coffee or tea with a slice of cake at Emirates palace
- Cold mineral water
What's excluded :
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Guidance inside Emirates Palace
- After a prompt pick-up from your hotel, you will travel to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. True to its name, the main prayer hall of this Mosque accommodates thousands of people at a time. Besides this, the structure features one of the largest domes in the world and its outer surface is ornamented with imported white marbles. Other notable attractions of the Mosque include; the hand-knitted carpet, the Swarovski crystals-studded glass panels and the massive chandelier, the world’s third largest.
Once your mosque visit is over, you will head to the city’s luxurious hotel, Emirates Palace. Blending Arabic elements with modern technologies, this hotel offers the finest hospitality with an authentic local feel. The super-richness of this structure is well evident in all its deluxe rooms, suits, spas, private beach and pools. For a complete experience, settle into your table and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee along with your favorite slice of cake.
After either option, you will travel back to your hotel with good memories of the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ).Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel.Pickup will be made within 0-40 min of your selected time as per your location.Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, Jebel Ali, Sport-Motor city is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On Friday, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is open from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM. It will also be closed on certain dates and announcement of these days will be only a few days before, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival
- Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting; women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. However, the local operator will provide a long-local Abaya with scarf (long black dress-attire) if needed which must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Please note, the local operator does not provide any kind of clothes to men
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickup will be made within 0-40 min of your selected time as per your location.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.