View images of sunken shipwrecks using our onboard sonar and get close enough to touch a real-life shipwreck on our most popular trip to the MV Captayannis. A must see during a visit to the Clyde!
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Wet Weather Clothing. We ask if you can please bring your own at this time thank you.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MV Captayannis, Egyesült Királyság, UK
Our skipper will take you into the heart of this sunken shipwreck, close enough on a good day you may even be able to touch it. Listen to the story of how she sank and keep your eyes peeled for the local house seals and porpoise on the way!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Dunoon Castle, Dunoon PA23 7HH Scotland
As we search for some sunken shipwrecks using our sonar equipment, we will pass by the Dunoon coast, passing the remains of the 12th Century Castle, the Gantocks Lighthouse and more beautiful scenery.
Departure Point :Holy Loch Marina, The Marina Holy Loch, Sandbank, Dunoon PA23 8QB, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Friday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.