Explore the hidden gems of the Matai shipwreck and have all the magic captured by a pro underwater photographer. A must do for all ocean lovers; freedivers and snorkelers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Explore the Matai Shipwreck and have all the magic captured by a top underwater Pro photographer. A must do for all ocean lovers, freedivers and snorkelers while visiting the cook Islands.
Departure Point :Avarua District, Cook Islands
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/10/2020 - 11/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.