Shipyard Guided Cruise on a Historical Polish Boat
Discover Gdańsk from a water perspective on board a replica of a Polish river boat used for over 400 years. An intimate, wooden and spacious 12-seater boat will take you to places unavailable to large ships, and thanks to the small number of passengers you will feel at ease and special. You will start the cruise from the former areas of the Gdańsk Shipyard, which once was a workplace for nearly 18,000 people and unavailable to visitors for over 170 years. Gdansk Shipyard was established after 1945 in the place of former German shipyards. It was here that the "Solidarity" movement began in 1980, leading to the fall of communism in Poland.
During the trip, you will sail around Ostrów Island, on which there is the fifth ship repair yard in the world. This is a unique and only opportunity to see specialized ships, Gdansk cranes (port cranes as a symbol of the city) and the internal quays of the Port of Gdansk.
Our boats are the only commercial vessels that float in shipyard waters.
per adult from
50 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Life jacket
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gdansk Shipyard, ul. Walowa 27a, Gdansk 80-858 Poland
Gdansk Shipyard was established after 1945 in the areas where German shipyards previously existed. One of the largest operating Polish shipyards. In its activity, the Gdańsk Shipyard has built over 1,000 fully equipped seagoing vessels, including: container ships, passenger ships and sailing ships.
Pass By: Gdansk Repair Shipyard, Na Ostrowiu 1, 80-958 Gdańsk, Poland
Gdansk Shipyard "Remontowa" - created in 1952, the largest Polish repair shipyard. Its operates in the shipbuilding industry by renovating, rebuilding and building floating objects. At the beginning of the 21st century, its began operating in the field of offshore.
Departure Point :Dokowa 1, 80-863 Gdańsk, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.