Shivapuri day hike from Kathmandu
Shivapuri National Park is a natural paradise that offers a commendable and stunning view of several peaks including Langtang and Rolwaling Himalayas, pleasant nature, holy Bagmati River, amazing view of Kathmandu valley and the magnificent surroundings.
You will follow the trail that proceeds next to the rugged path via dense forest including various flora and fauna for one and a half hours until you reach Nangi Gompa, where a nunnery monastery is located. Further from the monastery, the trail goes steeply uphill via rhododendron, oak, pine and bamboo forest for a couple of hours. While walking, you will enjoy the melody of chirping birds and monkeys gaze which makes feel like you are in a treat. After reaching at the top of the hill you will encounter the stunning views of Langtang-Lirtung, Roalwaling, Dorjj Lhakpa, green hills, and magnificent surroundings. While returning back to Kathmandu you will visit Budhanilkantha temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shivapuri National Park, Shivapuri National Park, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Our well-experienced guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 7:30 am. Then, we'll go to the entrance of Shivapuri National Park by a private car which takes around 25-30 minutes. After entering the national park, we'll start our hike. Throughout your guided hike, you'll be able to explore the flora and fauna blending with the refreshing environment. After we reach the top of Shivapuri and experience the panoramic views of the mountains, you'll take a lunch break and enjoy your packed meal. We will then descent back to the base via Tokha Park. You'll then return back to your hotel via a private car at around 2:00 pm.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.