Shivapuri Nagi Gumba Hiking
7 AM:Our guide will come to pick you up from your hotel or if the group is larger, we can gather at our office. Guide will brief you about our hike and places covered in the hike.
7.15 AM:We take a car ride to reach Budanilkhantha (10 kilometers from Thamel), which ideally should take 30-45 minutes.
8.00 AM:Narayanthan Temple visit where the famous lying statue of Lord Vishnu is present. Guide explains about the history and mythology it holds.
8.45 AM:Our uphill hike commences for 2 hours through Shivapuri National Park; subtropical forest enriched with diverse fauna.
11.30 AM:Reach Nagi Gumba, the buddhist monastery. Stroll around, Sightsee.
2.45 AM:Spend some time at Budanilkhantha/Kapan and drive back to Kathmandu
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
1 Day hiking in Kathmandu, spend your pleasure day at Kathmandu by hiking in the national park, hills, Buddhist pilgrimage sites gumba. We suggest this package if you have 1 day remaining
• Adventure Vision Treks and Travels, Bhagwanbahal Amritmarg, Thamel infront of Chhaya Devi complex, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
• Shivapuri National Park, Shivapuri National Park, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
• Nagi Gompa, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
inside Kathmandu valley, you must confirm your pick up location before 1 day.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.