Shkoder In a Day including Lunch - Departs Tirana
See one of the oldest cities in Albania's History including lunch.
On this tour we will visit one of the cities at the center of Albania’s urban culture. The old town is littered with pastel colored buildings, the castle overlooking the lake and famous Mesi bridge built in the 1800's to connect Albania’s highlands to the city. Our tour starts with hotel pick up before 8.00 am and we set off for the 2-hour drive to Shkodra. Passing through villages and countryside you will arrive almost at the northern most point of the border to Montenegro. Enjoy walking the lovely streets of the old town where we can view the Italian influenced architecture, Museums, castles, lakes and more. Minimum 2 to operate
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All admission fees
- Expert local guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lead Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Rozafa Castle
- Entry/Admission - Shkoder Historical Museum
- Entry/Admission - Shkodra Lake
- Entry/Admission - Marubi National Museum of Photography
What's excluded :
- Please wear appropriate clothing if you wish to enter places of worship
- Items of a personal nature
- Dont forget your camera!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mesi Bridge, AL, Boks 4012, Albania
View the beautiful and Antique Mesi bridge built in the 1800s to connect Albania’s highlands to the city.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Lead Mosque, Rruga e Tabakeve 1, Shkoder Albania
This mosque is no longer in use but was once named one of the top 50 in the world. We will enter and take the opportunity for photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rozafa Castle, Rozafa, Shkoder Albania
one of Albania’s most legendary and majestic castles Rozafa Castle. Learnt he tragic tale behind the formation of the castle and the sacrifice taken by one of its founders. Enter the museum in the castle and view the many items on display of historical significance.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shkoder Historical Museum, Shkoder Albania
This unique collection was gathered by the Jesuits and Franciscan monks at the end of the XIXth century, and also on private collections donated by families of Shkoder.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shkodra Lake, Shiroka, Shkoder Albania
Eat a all inclusive lunch overlooking the lake
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marubi National Museum of Photography, Rruga "Kole Idromeno" Nr. 32, Shkoder 4001 Albania
Albania's only museum dedicated entirely to photography. It houses a vast collection of 500,294 photographs dating back from 1858 when the first images in Albania were recorded
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tirana, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off at Tirana City Hotels Airports
- Rinas Airport, Tirana Albania
- Durres Port, Rruga Pavaresia 66, Durrës, Albania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.