Shkodra Day Trip from Tirana
This day trip of Shkodra from Tirana will be a great day for you. Wedged between the magical Accursed Mountains and the glittering expanse of Lake Skadar, Shkoder is a small city in the North of Albania.
Shkodra, the popular center of the Gheg cultural region, is one of the oldest cities in Europe and arguably the most beautiful urban center in Albania. Moreover, to talk about Shkodra is talking about legends.
One of the most touching legend and most famous in Albania is that of the castle of Shkodra, Rozafa. The woman who accepts to be buried in the foundation leaving her baby and her husband behind only for the sake of her entire family is very touching and will leave you surprised
If you want to discover what Shkodra has for you, book this day trip from Tirana with us!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Rozafa Castle
- Entry/Admission - Shkoder Historical Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rozafa Castle, Rozafa, Shkoder Albania
Visit the Rozafa Castle
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shkoder Historical Museum, Shkoder Albania
Visit the Historical Museum.
It was located in the center of the city, in a monumental 19th-century building
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Shkoder, Shkoder, Shkoder County
The Promenade in Shkodra is one of the most attractions of this city.
Departure Point :Skanderbeg Square, Sheshi Skënderbej, Tiranë, Albania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.