Shop til you Drop in Athens!
Shopping lovers get ready to shop 'til you drop in Athens city center! We'll introduce you to the city's best designer shops, and we'll stroll from modern, affordable Greek shops and handmade jewelry boutiques to the local favorites vintage stores. Fancy some natural Greek cosmetics, ceramics or something completely different? Just let us know, and we'll show you the way. Let your local guide show you the way for an unforgettable 3 hour shopping spree.Put on your flats and join our shopping tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private tour
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hygiene products (hand sanitizers, face masks)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolonaki Square, Pl.Filikis Eterias, Athens 10673 Greece
We start our walk like true locals by grabbing a coffee on the go and exploring Kolonaki district where we will visit a number of Greek stores including a Greek Haute Couture House, other Greek clothing brands, a unique store with Greek natural cosmetics and of course a Greek delicatessen!
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Ermou Street, Athens Greece
As we leave Kolonaki behind we are passing by the heart of Athens where we will visit a local favorite jwelwery store and explore the famous shopping district of Athens with the numerous international and Greek brands!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Psirri, Athens Greece
In Psirri district, which is one of the most historical and alternative district of Athens, we are going to visit one of the most famous and crowded store for handmade sandals and other leather goods all over Greece!
Duration: 20 hours
Stop At: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
As we reaching the end of our walk we are going to pass from Monastiraki, admire one of the most famous historical and shopping districts of Athens and visit a unique shop which sells amazing souvenirs in a more artsy way!
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Evangelismos metro station, Athens 106 76, Greece
Return Detail :Monastiraki, Athina, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The company follows the rules as announced by the Greek National Public Health Organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.